Dear PYP3 family,
- Hope you all had a terrific holiday last week and are ready for a fun-filled and action-packed Spring term!
- A HUGE thank you to Ian Burren (Onzo’s Dad) for so bravely and generously coming in to talk about the role of a designer/illustrator last Monday. We learnt so much and were very inspired! Click here for photos: Ian Burren visit
- A warm welcome to our intern Lauren McCann BTEC CCLD from Dungannon, Ireland, who will be observing and assisting PYP3 over the next 3 weeks.
- Our lovely school librarians kindly ask that you help check that your child returns his/her library books on time (every 2 weeks), thanks!
- Please read the wonderful letters from our Swedish teachers below!
- Please check your child’s hair on a regular basis. If you find lice, please treat your child’s hair with a special hair shampoo available at the local pharmacy.
- Please click here for our updated PYP3 Handbook: PYP3 Handbook 2017-18
Have a magical weekend!
Sarah, Hanna & Marco
Homework for Ms. Anneli Hill´s group.
In May it is time for Eurovision Song Contest which is a contest for Europe and Australia. The Swedish contest that takes place before Eurovision is called “Melodifestivalen”. On Saturday the 3rd of March it is “Andra chansen” and the Swedish final is on the 10th of March.
Watch, listen, read and try to sing-along to the lyrics of the song “Shuffla”. Practice your pronunciation and google the translation.